7-11 the hard way … Polish PZl 7-11 dual build.

Corsairfoxfouruncle

Hello everyone … Seeing as my Cessna build is now in a holding pattern (decals). I thought I would throw my next two high wing builds into the mix. If you’ve listened to me chat over the four years I have talked about a Polish Air Force collection. Not quite the oldest planes in my collection that honor goes to a Nieuport and Albatros D.V In 1920’s Polish A.F. markings. For the P.7a I will be using the Arma kit. xBfYZcF.jpg

3WLvYvn.jpg

Qp2c27l.jpg

And the P.11c is the Azur kit. M7PLBtb.jpg

NiAdkvC.jpg

MgZdEl9.jpg

Please feel free to ask questions, post comments or add thoughts. 

Dennis

• Like 10

Hi Dennis,

Nearing the end of my PZL P.24b build so looking forward to watching your P.7a and P.11c come together. As you have probably noted, I really liked the Hataka Polish colours.

Ray 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ray_W said:

Hi Dennis,

Nearing the end of my PZL P.24b build so looking forward to watching your P.7a and P.11c come together. As you have probably noted, I really liked the Hataka Polish colours.

Ray 

10 hours ago, modelling minion said:

A couple of very interesting choices Dennis and rather nice looking kits too.

Thanks guys, RAY what color did you use for the interior ? I was planning on studying your build but since you’ve stopped by I thought I would ask. I have a nice Khaki color for the upper camouflage. But I am a big fan of Hataka paints. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

what color did you use for the interior ?

Hi Dennis,

The safe option, as also used by @Andwil, is aluminium. Alternatives I have seen suggested were khaki and, for the P.24b, an interior blue similar to USN Intermediate Blue. I went for the latter to add a little more interest. 

PZL P24B Construction 29

Ray

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wulfman said:

Got the Arma P.7 so I will be following with interest. Have you seen the IBG pre-war Polish kits ? They look great on the sprues !

Wulfman

Yes I have the PZL.P23 from them. That will get built soon I hope, its been patiently waiting for 3 years now.