Fury question

Ivan  Shepel

Hello. I could not create a topic in the profile section, so I will ask here. 

Fury - can anyone know the size of the wheel of the main rack. At the moment I have three sizes. 620 - from the drawing, 675 - from the aerfix model, 700 - calculated by me from the photo. which one is correct?

Sorry dude wrong section. You should be posting this in the correct period of the aviation section.

As you don't identify which fury - could be inter-war biplane, or Hawker Sea Fury you refer to!

Edited by treker_ed

7 minutes ago, treker_ed said:

Извини, чувак, не тот раздел. Вы должны размещать это в правильный период раздела авиации.

Поскольку вы не можете определить, какая ярость - это может быть межвоенный биплан или Hawker Sea Fury, о котором вы говорите!

interwar. and the link to the section

I've moved this to Interwar for you, but I have to ask - what's the "Profile" section?  Was it a victim of auto-translate? :hmmm:

p.s. if it's not the Interwar Fury, let me know by Reporting the thread with a note of the correct section. :yes:

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

I've moved this to Interwar for you, but I have to ask - what's the "Profile" section?  Was it a victim of auto-translate? :hmmm:

p.s. if it's not the Interwar Fury, let me know by Reporting the thread with a note of the correct section. :yes:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_Fury Yes she. sorry for the translation