Lancia Delta S4 โ€™86 Monte Carlo โ€“ 1/24 Beemax

bradeq

I'm going to incur the wrath of Lancia lovers everywhere by saying that I never really liked the Delta S4. But it's a different story with this model - absolutely excellent work, I have to say that I'm particularly impressed by that bonnet within a bonnet and the way it all fits together so neatly.

Thanks for kind work ๐Ÿ™‚ย I also missed few detail in euphoria of finished model ... but anyway , I dont like these covers on wheels but i got it and decide to not use them for now ๐Ÿ˜‰ย but you can see it here ... by my opinion it looks like from mad max

dsc_2031.jpg?w=2000&h=

dsc_2032.jpg?w=2000&h=

ย 

• Like 4

That's a little bit gorgeous :wub: I've had a soft spot for the Delta since it came out.ย  I don't like the aesthetic of that grille "extension", but that doesn't detract from the quality of your model, that's just my personal taste :)

• 2 weeks later...

A stunning and beautiful build!

I'm not all-knowing on WRC matters, but this (I believe) may come from the outrageous Group B days.

I love how realistic the engine and chassis details look - hence, I'll go look at your in-progress posts for hints & tips!

Awesome!ย :clap2::clap2::clap2:ย ย 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Another small upgrade of this "finished" project :Dย I used car jack (homemade) and put down one front wheel, also upgrade on front wheel break disc ... screws were added (0,6mm)ย 
It seems to me like never ending project because I want to make it better and better, but for now it is done?! ... DONE!

ย 

dsc_2083-1.jpg?w=1000&h=

dsc_2088-1.jpg?w=1000&h=

dsc_2095-1.jpg?w=1000&h=

dsc_2098-1.jpg?w=1000&h=

dsc_2081-1.jpg?w=1000&h=

ย 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, alteregoni said:

Oh my, truly stunning work! Did those kevlar decals came with detail set? They look so real too, what is not the case in every decal manufacturer.ย 

Hi, decals was added by me, there is nothing like this included in this kit. Also the open hatch on front trunk is cut manually and I also edit his bottom side.

• Like 1