Hello There

VinBizz4786_

Hi everyone, My name is Vincent and I'm 20 years old"

First of all, I would like to inform you that I'm from Switzerland, so my English isn't really good, but I'm trying to practice often as possible. Sorry if there is mystakes in my messages.

So, I'm building models isnce 10 years, and I build a lot of differents thing (because a lot of things interest me), but what I enjoy building the most are tanks, aircrafts carrier and U-Boats.

I'm actually studying architecture, always in Switzerland, so I hope I will build some models during school.

I have joined this forum because i have seen a lot of fantastic builds and i always want to publish my builds in English. i have already post my builds on differents french and Swiss Forum. So for some of them, I will post the completed picutres and add a link with the building (It will be in french sadly).

So here we are, with my presentation, and maybe, the best way to conclud it is to add some pics of my builds,

Completed 3 months ago after 15 months of work, the Aircraft Carrier USS Kitty Hawk (CV-63) at 1/350 scale from Trumpetr with Eduard photoetch

dsc_2190.jpg

And completed 2 weeks ago, an M1 Abrams from Rye Field Model at 1/35 during Desert Storm

dsc_2262.jpg

I will post the whole pictures in the right topics tomorrow,

have a nice day, best regards,

Vincent

Edited by VinBizz4786_
Pictures
  • Like 7

Hells Teeth ! That's what I call an introduction !!

I'm not into ships or armour, but I can spot a decent build when I see one, and these are double decent !

Welcome to the best forum on the net, Vincent, and we look forward to seeing some more of your work.

Rog [from the other side of Oz from that bloke above]

• Like 1

Hello Vincent … :post1: from the windy city of Chicago, Im mostly aircraft myself from the ‘30s to modern types. I was lucky enough as a civilian to spend a week aboard the USS Forrestal in 1990. I am quite interested to see the photo’s of your Kitty Hawk. 

Dennis

On 14/09/2021 at 03:12, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Vincent, welcome aboard. I really do like the USS Kitty Hawk. Regards, Jeff.

Hi Jeff, thank you !!! 🤗

On 14/09/2021 at 03:45, roginoz said:

Hells Teeth ! That's what I call an introduction !!

I'm not into ships or armour, but I can spot a decent build when I see one, and these are double decent !

Welcome to the best forum on the net, Vincent, and we look forward to seeing some more of your work.

Rog [from the other side of Oz from that bloke above]

Hi Rog,

Oh thank you for your compliment, I'm very honorated ! It was my first 1/350 build and alos my first carrier !!

On 14/09/2021 at 03:55, dnl42 said:

Welcome aboard! :clap2:

Those are some fine models. Congratulations! 

Thanks ! It's a pleasure to be here

On 14/09/2021 at 04:10, busnproplinerfan said:

The models you showed here are nicely displayed. Great work, hope to see more. Don’t matter to me what language, I can always use a translator if needed. 

Thanks! But I will do some effort to speak a decent english 

On 14/09/2021 at 08:58, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Vincent … :post1: from the windy city of Chicago, Im mostly aircraft myself from the ‘30s to modern types. I was lucky enough as a civilian to spend a week aboard the USS Forrestal in 1990. I am quite interested to see the photo’s of your Kitty Hawk. 

Dennis

Hello Denis ! Nice city (maybe I will come on holiday next summer, to see the U-505) !! Lucky dude ! I have never seen modern carriers, only the USS Intrepid and the USS Yorktown 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VinBizz4786_ said:

Hello Denis ! Nice city (maybe I will come on holiday next summer, to see the U-505) !! Lucky dude ! I have never seen modern carriers, only the USS Intrepid and the USS Yorktown 

Well if you do let me know maybe we can meet at the museum and see it together. I haven't been there in 20+ years. Oh I forgot, the man that got me onboard is in town right now. If you have any questions concerning the carriers I can ask. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

11 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Well if you do let me know maybe we can meet at the museum and see it together. I haven't been there in 20+ years. Oh I forgot, the man that got me onboard is in town right now. If you have any questions concerning the carriers I can ask. 

I will be very happy to met you in real, I think I will go in Jully 2022

• Like 1

Hello  Vincent, not only is your English appalling you  even  spelt  mistake incorrectly. Your models are  terrible too.

Terribly  good that is. 

Joking aside. Yes I'm joking. Don't apologise for your English and the models you've displayed are great.

Welcome aboard. Let's see more of your work.

5 hours ago, VinBizz4786_ said:

Thanks ! It's a pleasure to be here

Thanks! But I will do some effort to speak a decent english 

Not a problem, take your time learning English, it’s not the easiest and I grew up with it. I figured out what you said.