Hasegawa YT5113A 1:35 scale Tractor

Hi Fellow members.

I love these Hasegawa kits as they are usually of good quality and have plenty of nice details with minimal flashing or anything and this kit is no exception.
The parts fit nicely with plenty of nice chrome parts that really emphasise the details and there is a nice little figure included to go with it. The sprues are of various colours and I suppose you could assemble this kit without painting it but I always think it best to paint them yourself, picking out all of the small details.
Thanks for looking and I always appreciate any comments you may have.  A video can be found HERE 

Tractor02 Tractor03 Tractor04 Tractor05 Tractor06 Tractor07 Tractor08 Tractor09 Tractor10 Tractor11 Tractor12 Tractor13 Tractor14

• Like 12

16 hours ago, johnlambert said:

Very nicely done, it might be even better with a little dirt on the tyre treads, but that's probably the only criticism I could make (and is very much a matter of personal taste).

Thanks John.

I did consider some weathering on this but decided to leave it in showroom condition as it will be in full view in my display cabinet with he other Hasegawa construction kits. 
I do tend to weather most of my kits when I feel it would improve the look. 😀

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2021 at 12:39 PM, Alan R said:

What a miserable looking soul! What with a brand new tractor and all... :)

Lovely build, by the way.

Cheers,

Alan.

Thanks Alan. 
I think I would be looking that miserable if I was in the middle of a muddy field and thinking how much this piece of equipment cost me 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ukmodeller said:

I think I would be looking that miserable if I was in the middle of a muddy field and thinking how much this piece of equipment cost me 😂😂😂

This agricultural machinery is pretty damned expensive these days.

I hear that they are still using keys from the dark ages, hence all the rural crime...

Cheers,

Alan.

23 hours ago, Alan R said:

This agricultural machinery is pretty damned expensive these days.

I hear that they are still using keys from the dark ages, hence all the rural crime...

Cheers,

Alan.

😆😆😆

I watched a video of this tractor and it is unbelievable what technology it has installed. Everything is computerised with satellite technology, etc, so you could probably set it up on the edge of a field and set it off on its own to do the work while you lay in a hedge supping a nice pint of best ale..................😂  

• Haha 1

I think a lot of today's tractors are like that, certainly looking at my cousin's tractors they look like as you say like something which could go off and do the job itself (and probably go off to refuel if needed too).  A far cry from the old Ford 7710s I drove in a summer job many years ago.

I will say that the build itself is lovely though.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2021 at 8:39 PM, Spiny said:

I think a lot of today's tractors are like that, certainly looking at my cousin's tractors they look like as you say like something which could go off and do the job itself (and probably go off to refuel if needed too).  A far cry from the old Ford 7710s I drove in a summer job many years ago.

I will say that the build itself is lovely though.

Hi Spiny. Thanks for your kind comments about this build.
I too remember the good old days on the farm when H & S didn't exist and, as kids, you could hang on to the back of tractors or even sit on the rear wheel guards, as well as spending hours trying to get the things started. Young farmers today must need degrees in computer science 😂

Kind regards

Kevin

8 hours ago, ukmodeller said:

I too remember the good old days on the farm when H & S didn't exist and, as kids, you could hang on to the back of tractors or even sit on the rear wheel guards, as well as spending hours trying to get the things started. ...

The bit that worries me is the bit where we were wirebrushing asbestos downpipes in preparation for painting 😬

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...