1/72 Modeller needs a home...

NMLeonov

And I think I've found it! Hi there. After posting my builds on reddit for a few years, I decided to poke around for a new community and found this great forum. I feel that forums dedicated to the hobby are more conducive to proper comment/critique, as well as learning new techniques. I was drawn in by some of the more niche models that were posted here, like @Flankerman's glorious Be-10N. I definitely enjoy lesser-known and esoteric subjects just as much as a proper Tiger tank or P-51D.  Hopefully I see you all around and I'll be commenting as well as posting my own models very soon!

With best regards,

Pyradus.

• Like 7

Hello Pyradus … :post1: from the city of Chicago, Im mostly aircraft myself. I build interwar through modern types mostly in 1/72. Though do have occasional forays into 1/48 and 1/32 for smaller aircraft. I have zero other social media besides this site. I found when I came back to the hobby in 2014 that I was finding useful info here so chose to make the jump. 

Dennis

• Thanks 1

Welcome to Britmodeller Pyradus, from up here in Northumberland UK. You've certainly found the right place here. You will find that Britmodeller is a very happy and helpful community to be a part of.

Good luck and Happy Modelling. 

Chris. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...