Renault Taxi de la Marne - "A la gloire c'est parti, le modèle est fini!"

Bertie McBoatface

1 hour ago, TonyOD said:

Truly extraordinary bit of modelling that. So evocative. 

Well thank you Tony. As always in this build, I need to divert some of the praise to the guys and gals at ICM. All I did was build and paint it. It is virtually OOB.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

Well thank you Tony. As always in this build, I need to divert some of the praise to the guys and gals at ICM. All I did was build and paint it. It is virtually OOB.

Michelangelo: “What, David? Well, yeah, I have to give credit to Luigi and the lads up at the marble quarry. All I did was chip a few bits off.” 😁

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

Michelangelo: “What, David? Well, yeah, I have to give credit to Luigi and the lads at the marble quarry. All I did was chip a few bits off.” 😁

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Bertie. That really is superb. And lovely to see something different again! Well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank you Stix, I appreciate what you say there. In my book 'something different' is worth striving for after my lifetime of Spitfires etc and Shermans etc.

Just now, Brandy said:

Very nice! That really evokes the spirit. But right hand drive?

Ian

Thanks Ian.

I appreciate you attention to detail. It's RHD because it's a Taxi. The driver can easily hop out onto the pavement to attend to his passengers and help them board and alight and so on. In 1914, taxi drivers were a new thing and still polite. :winkgrin:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...