Modelling Magazines

Roland Pulfrew

Does anyone know if ‘Model Aircraft’ magazine is still being produced?  I renewed my subscription back in April, but I’ve not received anything since.  Unless they are all on holiday at present, my e-mails have gone unanswered.  Their website shows that the July issue is their ‘latest issue’, so that doesn’t bode too well  https://www.modelaircraftmag.com/webshop/model-aircraft-monthly/ma-latest-issue/ 

Just wondered if anyone has got a subscription and is receiving magazines, or if anyone has seen the mag in the shops?

There's a long-running thread about a problem with MA Publications subscriptions in the aircraft books and magazines section. To be honest, I can't say that I would miss any of its output if it was never seen again. The British market has too many similar magazines and not enough quality.

Edited by Ade H
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jabba said:

Have a read odf this:- 

There is another thread in the magazine area which was rightly closed down, but on a similar theme.

Thanks Jabba, I’d never noticed that part of the forums before. E-Mail sent to MA request a refund. If not forthcoming I’ll go through my credit card company for a chargeback.

• Julien locked this topic