Hawk 200 plans

fatalbert

Hi guys,can anyone point me in the direction of a set of plans in 1/72  for the Bae Hawk 200,i seem to remember some in Scale aircraft modelling  but am damned if i can find the issue,would someone happen to know,cheers

Neil

IIRC those weren’t “proper” scale drawings in the traditional way but rather one or two fuselage profiles plus a smaller wing drawing, accompanying a review of the MB kit - check your 1987 to 89 issues. I know I have the one in question but no idea where the box it’s in is…

Edit: Found it 😊 April 87, p. 189, accompanying not a review but a brief piece on the real deal. I was not quite right in that everything seems to be to the same scale, but it’s no Arthur Bentley drawing.

Overleaf is a picture of Chris Gannon with a haircut that nowadays would probably fall into the scope of all weapons-of-mass-destruction non-proliferation treaties.

Edited by tempestfan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, tempestfan said:

IIRC those weren’t “proper” scale drawings in the traditional way but rather one or two fuselage profiles plus a smaller wing drawing, accompanying a review of the MB kit - check your 1987 to 89 issues. I know I have the one in question but no idea where the box it’s in is…

Thanks mate,that narrows it down a little 🙂👍am in the same position,i have the right mag in a bix in the loft,but A ,no idea which box and B,just getting to them is a pain.I have found some on the internet but need to play with a photocopier to reduce down to 1/72,a job for Monday at work lol.

Just now, fatalbert said:

Edited by fatalbert

18 hours ago, tempestfan said:

@fatalbert, just edited because I found it.

Check the line that the canopy and windshield sits on the fuselage against photographs - I've yet to see any drawings, kit or conversion that has the canopy and windshield sitting at the correct angle.

• Thanks 1