Fourever and forever

Mick4350

• Mike changed the title to Fourever and forever

Sorry to butt in ladies and gentlemen, but after I added a U in the topic title to make it clear it was the FOUR word story (I clicked on it wondering what it was), OP had a melt down and hid the topic.  I've returned the topic to visible status now, and you can carry on with your fun now.

On the basis that he's probably really rather angry with us now for Besmirching his good name with the letter U, I've frozen his account until he's calmed down.  Mick - seeing as you chose to wash your dirty linen in the public eye, here's a message to you.  If you want to come back in, drop us a line from the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, but if this sort of thing happens again, it'll be the end of your time here because you've already done this twice now. :shrug:

p.s. sorry I couldn't cram all that meaning into 4 words, but just skip over it once you've had a read :)

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Sorry to butt in ladies and gentlemen, but after I added a U in the topic title to make it clear it was the FOUR word story (I clicked on it wondering what it was), OP had a melt down and hid the topic.  I've returned the topic to visible status now, and you can carry on with your fun now.

On the basis that he's probably really rather angry with us now for Besmirching his good name with the letter U, I've frozen his account until he's calmed down.  Mick - seeing as you chose to wash your dirty linen in the public eye, here's a message to you.  If you want to come back in, drop us a line from the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, but if this sort of thing happens again, it'll be the end of your time here because you've already done this twice now. :shrug:

p.s. sorry I couldn't cram all that meaning into 4 words, but just skip over it once you've had a read :)

Ah, but we now have 2 parallel 4 word threads running.....just saying.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike said:

At the very least you could have restructured that into a long series of 4 word sentences 😝

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Ah, but we now have 2 parallel 4 word threads running.....just saying.

So did someone create a new one after the old one went? If that’s the case I’ll just lock this one an consign it to history :shrug:

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

So did someone create a new one after the old one went? If that’s the case I’ll just lock this one an consign it to history :shrug:

Yup.

This one

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235098873-four-times-we-tried-four-times-we-failed/

• Mike locked this topic