LACI Models Mignet 1/72 Flying Flea - 3D printed/resin **Released**

TEXANTOMCAT

https://www.facebook.com/ladislav.hancar

Yes I know it's on facebook but there is no website! Great news as I was fed up waiting for the promised AIM one and the Aeroclub one is impossible to find! appears to be in skellington form and fully covered- awesome!

TT

Edited by TEXANTOMCAT
  • Like 1

• TEXANTOMCAT changed the title to LACI Models Mignet 1/72 Flying Flea - 3D printed/resin **Released**

I have ordered one of each, been longing for a flea kit for years and the Aeroclub kit is very elusive and sells for funny money when they do appear.

There is a photo etch example which I wouldn't touch being photo etch adverse.

I have ordered these with a little trepidation as cyanoacrylates are the work of the devil and will not be used by me so quick cure epoxy will be my route, the construction seems simple enough, famous last words, but the site says that the resin is brittle so getting  pieces free from their tress could be fraught.

• Like 2

Thanks T-21 replied :)

Dromia, I've done the same - I think he might be surprised by how popular this actually is and given their size its easy to display a skellington one next to a covered version - I'll have a bash at G-AEGV then when I've finished it, someone will release the decals...!

TT

• 1 year later...

How long did it take you to receive your order? 

I live in the U.S. and while I know and expect that actual shipping takes awhile now days, my pkg hasn't even moved beyond the original posting saying that the pkg is in their system, as of December 4, but emails j received from Royal Mail that were meant to go to him, show that they made attempts to collect the pkg after he made the shipping label, but were unsuccessful, and he is not responding to my messages at all. 

Does anyone know of a link where I can find reviews on his service or others that may be red flagged? 

Hi Cory had no issues at all- parcel shipping here in the U.K. is a total mess- I’ve been waiting a month for some domestic items (internal U.K.) to arrive. Royal Mail strikes have been compounded by them contracting all the other courier firms to help clear the backlog (and paying more than their usual customers who are being shoved to the bottom of the pile) have you contacted him he is on Facebook and pretty good at replying 

it’s a cracking model and worth the wait

ATB

TY

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 1:03 PM, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Hi Cory had no issues at all- parcel shipping here in the U.K. is a total mess- I’ve been waiting a month for some domestic items (internal U.K.) to arrive. Royal Mail strikes have been compounded by them contracting all the other courier firms to help clear the backlog (and paying more than their usual customers who are being shoved to the bottom of the pile) have you contacted him he is on Facebook and pretty good at replying 

it’s a cracking model and worth the wait

ATB

TY

Hello. 

I have tried to contact him several times already and his terrible customer service team have only responded one time telling me that a shipping concern that is ongoing, is the fault of royal mail. 

He doesn't respond at all and its leaving me pretty angry. 

After an Ulser which put Ladislav Hancar aca mr. LACI in hospital for 8 days is he now ill with Covid. Ladislav  usually gives excellent service but the mess at Royal Mail is outside his control. However I use the more expensive UPS and have my stuff within days, even my last shipment.  LACI is a one man band show and usually takes pride and fine care of his customer service even though he makes mistakes when sending spare parts. I understand your anger but I hope you can understand the situation a bit.  BTW how is the US mail doing these days in the snowblizards??    

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 3:50 AM, Branky said:

After an Ulser which put Ladislav Hancar aca mr. LACI in hospital for 8 days is he now ill with Covid. Ladislav  usually gives excellent service but the mess at Royal Mail is outside his control. However I use the more expensive UPS and have my stuff within days, even my last shipment.  LACI is a one man band show and usually takes pride and fine care of his customer service even though he makes mistakes when sending spare parts. I understand your anger but I hope you can understand the situation a bit.  BTW how is the US mail doing these days in the snowblizards??    

Oh man. Im very sorry to hear that news. 

I can appreciate and understand the situation and complications of all that. 

Thank you very much for the heads up and letting me know.

best regards. 

Cory.

oh...regarding our U.S. mail service currently.....its an absolute joke. 

not a funny joke mind you, but a rather sorry infuriating one. 

• Like 1