Ragnar's Unfinished Business (or, a Gripen' tale of missed deadlines...)

By kind very permission of @trickyrich, I plan on continuing with unfinished business from the original Nordic group build, another GB that I failed to complete, maybe I will manage to finish it in the allocated time this time!

As this is ever so slightly over the 25% complete rule this one's just along for the ride during the completion (hopefully!) of the build and as per the rules, won't be making and appearance in the Gallery.

For those with long memories, or if you've got time to waste catching up, the original unfinished business started here:-

After the end of the GB and my dismal failure to meet the deadline, such projects usually move first to the Shelf of Doom and spend some time there before being packed away into a Box of Doom. This project wasn't even dignified with this time honoured process, it has just lain abandoned on the bench whilst dust and other detritus accumulated around and on it whilst other (uncompleted!) projects have been started on the other bench, kitchen table or lounge coffee table, so the first step in this group build attempt is to tidy up other projects and dust off the remnants of Nordic 1, check all is present and correct and make a plan of attack for the rest of the project - this to be completed over the weekend before actual progress is made on the model.

• Like 3

welcome along to the build Dave........... hmmm is there an echo in here.... I'm sure I've said that before!   :D

No we all have things that are hidden away in various places of Doom! So great to see you've dragged her of of Doom's clutches and shoveler off all that built up dust. 

It was/is a great scheme so it will be nice to see her finally completed...... so good luck this time.

• 2 weeks later...