12 O'clock High Forum

fishplanebeer

Does any one know how on earth you get registered with this lot (as a supplementary information source on some Luftwaffe specific details) as every time I try to register all I get is 'registration is disabled' and no replies to my e-mails? This has been going on for months and is very confusing/frustrating etc. etc....so I'm hoping someone out there is already a member and may be able to help or explain.

Regards

Colin.

Ps. BM will always remain my information source of choice but I just need to cast my net a bit further to try and drill down on some specific operational details/unit histories

I'd say that the message 'Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator' is a fairly positive indication that they don't don't want to add new members to the forum. Why, only they know. Possibly there's been some ill health or even a death of the forum's main admin, it wouldn't be the first time.

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a member on there, and the Forum seems to have been offline for a couple of days (at least - I haven't been on a for a while). I'm getting the following error message:

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Means absolutely nothing to me, I'm afraid...:shrug:

Simon

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Simon said:

I'm a member on there, and the Forum seems to have been offline for a couple of days (at least - I haven't been on a for a while). I'm getting the following error message:

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Means absolutely nothing to me, I'm afraid...:shrug:

Simon

Me, too!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...