Bristol Beaufort Mk.IA 1/72 Airfix

Always a pleasure to see your work Libor & this certainly doesn't disappoint.

The extra work with the riveter is excellent and helps with the subtle weathering. 

Keeping the standard up in 1/72 to aspire to as usual!

Martin

• Thanks 1

Superb job! I am in awe of your canopy work in particular. These new Airfix Bristols do look like lovely kits, I've just got hold of a couple of Blenheims and a Beaufighter and one of these will surely be coming my way soon...

• Thanks 1

So, when are the guided tours of your collection, Libor? What a magnificent model- everything the others have said goes double for me, especially the weathered paint. While I don't think I can ever come close to your ability, you sure have given all of us something to aspire to! In my opinion, the Beaufort has to be one of the very best of the new-tool 1/72  Airfix kits, and your work has taken it to another level. :worthy:

Mike

• Thanks 1

Libor,

Since there is so much interest in your builds, is there a chace you might produce a DVD video of one or two of your builds? Perhaps produce one video on a twin engined aircraft like this Beaufort and another video on a biplane so that we can observe your complete rigging process from beginning to end. I'm sure they would sell well. JM Villalba has produced two videos showing his techniques and they are excellent - I've learned so much from them. He included subtitles in many different languages to explain what you are watching. You decide which language you want before the video starts. Just a suggestion. By the way, will this Beaufort model appear in a future Valiant Wings book? Thanks!