Hello Everyone Im going to attempt to get this build in at some point. Im so backed up right now. I have 9 on my desk and will be starting 4-5 more over the next couple of weeks. Good piece of advice never get sidetracked for two months. For this build I’m going to be using the 1/72 Special Hobby kit of the F86K. f5jVFCT.jpg

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/special-hobby-sh72146-f-86k-sabre-dog-nato-all-weather-fighter--112228#

Czih8d5.jpg

hYnOivi.jpg
If by some miracle I can clear my desk of a few of the excess builds. I might just drop an Eduard Mk.IXe in Rolf Arne Berg’s markings. Its been on my wants list for awhile. Please feel free to ask questions, post comments or add thoughts. 

Dennis

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, JeroenS said:

Good to see you Dennis, hope you're ok!

5 minutes ago, Col. said:

Cool subject choice Dennis and a rare kit now :thumbsup:

Thank you both, other than a touch of the Mad Hatter or Caterpillar in me (14 kits I must be as loony as Ive suspected) 🙄 I think I will be good. I had no idea this was a rare kit, maybe I should sell it on and build the Spitfire instead ? Of course its 2nd hand and missing the P/E for the office. However its a closed canopy, and not much can be seen anyway. 

Dennis

Well I'm thinking it a rare kit as I've never been able to find one at a less than scary price for years now but perhaps I'm only looking in the wrong places :shrug:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JOCKNEY said:

Great stuff Dennis

Is the Sabre locked up in a safe as your pension of have you decided to build it ? :shrug:

Cheers Pat 

Hello Pat … sadly Ive decided to pull out of this and the Tomcat build. I lost almost two months in June/July due to lack of supplies and airbrush(s) needing maintenance. Im starting to get caught up but still have about a dozen builds on my desk. Gonna have a few options for KUTA this year that's for sure. I owe @Col. an serious apology as I was going to research and get him $ info on this kit/postage. Sadly been too busy to even do that much. If I can get caught up maybe I can still squeak in with something easy ? 

Dennis

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, sorry you weren't able to complete her Dennis, she would have been great to have in the gallery.

Hopefully this one will make it into the annual KUTA..... have a feeling it'll be very crowded in there this year!!!  :whistle:

• Thanks 1