New BBC series set onboard a British missile submarine

Whofan

On 10/4/2021 at 1:27 AM, spruecutter96 said:

The ending seemed to just fizzle out to me, but I couldn't see it concluding in any other fashion, having said that. 

Chris.   

Agree, the last episode was barely needed, could easily have wound up everything in the previous episode.  I felt the last episode was left with a lot of time on its hands wondering what to do.

Cheers,

Nigel

Just watched the first episode and happy (intrigued) so far, although it has a lot in common with my current novel in progress 😡 (mine's set in the 80s and follows a similar cover up involving a Russian sub after a trailing op goes wrong).

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching this series, it was worth a watch. As a submarine modeller i laughed my socks off at a lot of it, some really far fetched stuff in it. Typical BBC approach to anything underwater, like their mini series The Deep, reality takes a huge stretch to wormhole proportions.

Heres a glimpse of the insides of a Vanguard class, note the hatch sizes LOL https://www.businessinsider.com/step-inside-nuclear-submarine-2016-7?r=US&IR=T

As for the sail and the big gaping opening with a hatch and access tube you could swing your arms in, LMAO

spacer.png

Well enjoy, all the best Chris

• Like 2

• 1 month later...