1:72 SB2C-4 Helldiver

Bravo!  This. is probably one of my favorite US Naval aircraft from WW2. I bought this kit shortly after it was released and started it right

away but for some reason have never finished it. You did a fine job of finishing this kit. Makes me want to get mine out again. 

Todders 

• Like 1

Wow! That's a beauty!! Very well finished indeed.

I have one of these in my stash and it's one of those kits that screams "build me" as it really looks great in the box. I haven't done so as other things get in the way 😜!

Miguel

• Like 1

I like it too 👍nice job ,  i have this kit , modern 72nd scale  is catching up detail wise to 48th  really  well, some late acedemy kits are superb , I'm  building they're b-52 atm  its pretty  much faultless .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hewy said:

I like it too 👍nice job ,  i have this kit , modern 72nd scale  is catching up detail wise to 48th  really  well, some late acedemy kits are superb , I'm  building they're b-52 atm  its pretty  much faultless .

Totally agree. I love most of later Academy kits. They provide a diverse selection of 1:72 aircraft, at affordable price and  respectable quality. 

On 8/28/2021 at 3:10 PM, Todders said:

Bravo!  This. is probably one of my favorite US Naval aircraft from WW2. I bought this kit shortly after it was released and started it right

away but for some reason have never finished it. You did a fine job of finishing this kit. Makes me want to get mine out again. 

Todders 

You won't be disappointed. It's a good kit.

18 hours ago, ijs302 said:

i like that a lot as everyone said great paint and weathering , it makes me want to build some ww2 us navy 

Thank you. I'm sure you'll make a great one and have fun. US navy subject is not my most favourite but it still hold a place in me.

Thank you every one:)
Nanond

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BerndM said:

Excellent Helldiver. :clap2:

The paint work with the subtle weathering looks really convincing.

Did you use the kit decals and were they fine ?

Yes, this was kit decals. I didn't have any trouble with them. Highly recommended.

Nanond

• Like 1