Suzuki Overload

On 9/8/2021 at 3:05 PM, kiseca said:

Brilliant work! Even down to the random splots of paint on the base. I also saw the cracked windscreen but didn't realise the significance until someone asked how you did it. That's such a great touch and very well done.

Kind regards. Glad you liked the results. Just wait for the truck version I'm currently working on getting done. 

On 9/8/2021 at 4:43 PM, HansReggelsen said:

It looks really good and well done at that :goodjob:- only one thing though :hmmm:- I think there's room for more stuff on the bonnet! :winkgrin:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

Haha! Most definitely. My next project already in the works, is a truck version, smacked filled. :)

On 9/9/2021 at 1:02 AM, stevehnz said:

That is brilliant, a super job on a really interesting & hard case subject. :)

Steve.

Thank you Steve. 

On 9/9/2021 at 11:41 PM, nearsightedjohn said:

Amazing workmanship and super creative! Best cracked glass I’ve ever seen on a scale model.

I recall seeing more than a few of these during a trip through Morocco - the Moroccans do not like to make more than one trip when they move stuff from A to B!

Hehe!! I don't blame them. HAHAHA! 

On 9/11/2021 at 9:30 AM, PatW said:

Superb! I've seen many vehicles like this in both Morocco and Thailand!

I can imagine. There are so many all over the world but mostly Africa and India. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 8:05 AM, von Race said:

Have to admit, I had quite a laugh from your build! Very nice! I like the mismatched wheels, and the "loaded" rear tires. Perfect.

Glad you had a laugh. :) Appreciate it.