In Afgan skies...

DaveH

Looking at FR 24 now. It's quieter in Kabul. Three C17s. One on the ground and an RAF C17 on approach. 

But on the webcam there are four or five others parked. Plus a mysterious biz jet that didn't show up on FR24. 

Edited by noelh
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, noelh said:

Looking at FR 24 now. It's quieter in Kabul. Three C17s. One on the ground and an RAF C17 on approach. 

But on the webcam there are four or five others parked. Plus a mysterious biz jet that didn't show up on FR24. 

Noel - are you getting live footage from the webcam - all I'm getting today is the recorded footage again from yesterday.  If you are getting live footage then there should be a red dot & LIVE towards the bottom left corner of the sceen - if not live then you should see the duration of the piece - 7:56:13 in my case.

• Thanks 1

Live feed is described as being intermittent today but on You Tube  -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhkAmOczFw  -  there is a 54 minute video from a live stream earlier today.

BBC Lunchtime news announced that the final UK Afghan Civilian only flight had already departed so would not be too surprised if the number of flights being shown on the various radar reporting sites decreases as the military withdrawal increases.

• Like 1

There has just been an explosion on the airport perimeter (09:55 ish)  A Globemaster was on approach - so I tuned in & suddenly the camera panned across to a huge plume of very thick black smoke...