Any difference between Kinetic Alpha Jet regular and Patrouille de France?

David2703

Hi all,

question is pretty much in the title. If one has no intention of building an A variant, is there any difference beyond the decals between those two boxings beyond getting two kits in the Patrouille de France boxing? Any missing antennae or pylons? I assume that weapons would be missing. Anything beyond that?

Many thanks,

David

Edited by David2703

• David2703 changed the title to Any difference between Kinetic Alpha Jet regular and Patrouille de France?
13 hours ago, exdraken said:

Decals

Probably different PE, not sure.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/kinetic-k48043-alpha-jet-a-e--207874

The plastic parts seem to be the same.

There is also a Luftwaffe boxing. Same plastic again.

What do you want to build?

Thanks. I want to build a few African export ones, i.e. Morocco or Ivory Coast. So I will need a few and am now just thinking what the cheapest option would be given that I do not need kit decals. 

1 hour ago, David2703 said:

Thanks. I want to build a few African export ones, i.e. Morocco or Ivory Coast. So I will need a few and am now just thinking what the cheapest option would be given that I do not need kit decals. 

OK, those are all "French" E models with the blunt nose. I do not know about ejection seats, but I guess they'd also be the same ones...

Both/ all Kinetic boxing should do then! (Wingman Models did some expensive and hard to find special boxing, but more related to the pointy nose A versions...)

• Like 1