1/72 Revell F-104G "Belgian"

Absolutely brilliant!

Congrats!!!

How do you rate the kit, as it is on my "to get" list?

JR

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ramtin said:

Beautiful result. This Belgian scheme has some very nice colors! Love the orange

I agree - that scheme isn't seen often and I'd forgotten the Belgians operated these aircraft. Lovely!

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 2:01 PM, jean said:

Absolutely brilliant!

Congrats!!!

How do you rate the kit, as it is on my "to get" list?

JR

12 hours ago, TheyJammedKenny! said:

Beautifully done!  Yes, these colors and markings fit the bird well, and as others said--you did it justice.  I trust that the Revell kit is relatively straightforward?

Thank you! I really enjoyed the build. The intakes require some careful fitting but other than that, no issues! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Splendid! You have captured the appearance of the real thing very well, those colours (and yes, they  are not the same as the USAF SEA scheme!) look spot on. 

Cheers,

Andre

• Like 1

Lovely kit of a lovely aircraft.

If you are not already aware of them look up some videos of 'The Slivers' which were a BAF display duo of the late 1960s/early 1970s using camouflaged Starfighters for their low level mirror/opposition display sequence flown to the standards of the day which were "exhilarating" to say the least compared to today's and with the F-104 howl to go with it..

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 10:16 AM, Des said:

Lovely kit of a lovely aircraft.

If you are not already aware of them look up some videos of 'The Slivers' which were a BAF display duo of the late 1960s/early 1970s using camouflaged Starfighters for their low level mirror/opposition display sequence flown to the standards of the day which were "exhilarating" to say the least compared to today's and with the F-104 howl to go with it..

Thank you! I'll have to see what I can find regarding "The Silvers"! 

30 minutes ago, viperchief said:

Thank you! I'll have to see what I can find regarding "The Silvers"! 

"Slivers" is the correct spelling, as per Des' post. That'll help with your googling. ;)

Cheers,

Andre

• Thanks 1