Buying Direct From Manufacturer

nheather

Has anyone bought direct from Anycubic, Elegoo or Phrozen recently, particularly post Brexit.

I’m currently kicking myself because I missed the Mars 3 pre-order, no idea how because I started following it early in the year, but for some reason it slipped my mind and by the time I remembered they were all sold out.

But what concerns me is what happens regarding import duty and taxes - should I be factoring these on top or are they already built in or do they bring to a UK warehouse first.

The Elegoo pre-order suggested that for UK orders, the stock would be brought to a UK warehouse first and then distributed.

Cheers,

Nigel

I can't speak for the others but Anycubic stuff comes from a warehouse in the UK. I ordered a photon mono x after Jan 2021 and it arrived with no hassle or fees. I checked the shipping address and it came from a UK address.

Also ordered resin and supplies from Anycubics ebay account and again it comes from within the UK.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stu_davros said:

I can't speak for the others but Anycubic stuff comes from a warehouse in the UK. I ordered a photon mono x after Jan 2021 and it arrived with no hassle or fees. I checked the shipping address and it came from a UK address.

Also ordered resin and supplies from Anycubics ebay account and again it comes from within the UK.

Yes it certainly suggests that on the Elegoo pre-order too - just kicking myself that I took eyes off and missed the pre-order window - really annoying because I had been checking regularly before that.

Hopefully there will be a another chance.

Cheers,

Nigel