British Airways ‘Negus’ Boeing 757-236 in 1/144

On 28/08/2021 at 07:29, Bedders said:

Really like that: nice aeroplane in a classic livery. Great finish too. I really like the windows, though I always get yelled at if my blind isn't fully up for take-off and landing. Maybe this is on one if those long drives at Schiphol?

Justin

Thank you! Haha… yeah that’s very true! I remember the long old taxi journeys in and out at Schipol 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Alistair 

On 26/08/2021 at 15:43, RMCS said:

Wonderful stuff 

Thank you 

On 25/08/2021 at 16:45, Bertie Psmith said:

Beautiful work.

Thank you 

On 28/08/2021 at 20:14, VictorMike said:

Great model. G-BIKC was the first 757 I ever flew on, so unsurprisingly will be coming to my workbench soon. In fact the plan is to do four of the six livery versions she wore during her 33 year flying career, including the DHL yellow and red freighter colours she ended her days in. Glad to hear the build was straightforward. I have one 757 in my collection built from the Minicraft kit and correcting the defects was a very time consuming business.

Thank you, yeah the build is very fun and easy to do! That sounds like a very cool project for sure and look forward to seeing the finished results! Yeah I have heard the Minicraft kit was plagued with issues.

Alistair