Mandalorian in durasteel and the child

Pick up these two from a member of my model club who printed it for me. Cheers Tim. Its was printed at 50% and its still a 125mm tall, so a farly big figure. Started with dry fitted and then a coat of primer. There are a few bits that need a bit of extra work, there is a small hole in the body and the cape is not a great fit at the moment but it's thick enough to sand down to fit. Other than that ts a really nice looking figure and I will be painting with lots of  weathering and grime. 

IMG-20210823-222814.jpg
IMG-20210823-222819.jpg
IMG-20210823-222827.jpg
IMG-20210823-222831.jpg
IMG-20210823-222854.jpg
IMG-20210823-230214.jpg
dav.jpg
dav.jpg

• Like 6

Bandai have come out with a 1:12 kit of the Beskar armoured Mandalorian, but it’s a bit expensive at the moment, and hard to get hold of. There’s also a Razorcrest vehicle sized model, and that’s massively overpriced too. :(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Bandai have come out with a 1:12 kit of the Beskar armoured Mandalorian, but it’s a bit expensive at the moment, and hard to get hold of. There’s also a Razorcrest vehicle sized model, and that’s massively overpriced too. :(

I have seen them both and your right about the prices, still might have to get the Razocrest for a forced perspective dio using these.

• Like 1

That looks like a great print Brian. Love the billowing cape.

On 24/08/2021 at 10:35, Mike said:

There’s also a Razorcrest vehicle sized model, and that’s massively overpriced too. :(

I pre-ordered one from here Mike. Cheapest I've seen it in the UK, and free delivery too. Unfortunately, it looks like they've filled their pre-order slots for the standard one, but they've still got the plated version available, along with the figures

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Andy Moore said:

That looks like a great print Brian. Love the billowing cape.

I pre-ordered one from here Mike. Cheapest I've seen it in the UK, and free delivery too. Unfortunately, it looks like they've filled their pre-order slots for the standard one, but they've still got the plated version available, along with the figures

Thanks Andy - I took a punt on the Aliexpress one. :yes:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...