Eduard 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf 109 G2 Trop

Hello!

Latest project, another ‘109, always a nice model. This one from Eduard is very good, came with some resin, PE and canopy masks.

I’ve tried to display a very weathered one, as I think it should be the case operating in north Africa those days.

Decals went just fine. Hope you’ll enjoy!

Cheers!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 33
  • Thanks 2

Hi there

That is IMHO, a really badass looking 109 you got there 👍. Everything from the choice of how much shading of the base colours to the weathering is in balance. That 109 deserves a figure. I presume you used Gunze H79 "Sally Yellow" which you toned down a bit. If so, how did you do it? Again, well done :)

Cheers

G.

9 hours ago, Göran said:

Hi there

That is IMHO, a really badass looking 109 you got there 👍. Everything from the choice of how much shading of the base colours to the weathering is in balance. That 109 deserves a figure. I presume you used Gunze H79 "Sally Yellow" which you toned down a bit. If so, how did you do it? Again, well done :)

Cheers

G.

Thank you!  Actually, it was Gunze H66 (RLM 79) mixed with a just little Flat white. 

4 hours ago, Autle said:

Cracking job, the paint job and weathering appear top notch.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Baldy said:

Beautifully built and finished Gustav! Lovely weathering and detailing.

Cheers

Malcolm

Thank you!