hi everyone !😄

this is my REVELL 1/24 'GT 350 H,

I once  build mustang 2+2 fastback couple months ago,I just love mustang...this time I try to build the famous GT350H,I add some modification and detail patrts on it..the black paint is quite tricky

I try to build this model as good as I could, still, there are some defects on this model🙁,but I just love this car😅.....

hope you guys like it!!🙂

DSC_2177

DSC_2178

DSC_2176

DSC_2175

DSC_2165

DSC_2166

DSC_2153

DSC_2168

and here is the video build if you are interested..🙂

• Like 24

Another masterpiece from the Mr. lin Werks! Best black paint I’ve ever seen on a scale model (and maybe better than most 1:1 black cars I’ve seen!). So did you use the Mr. Color Gun Chrome over Gaia black gloss on this one too for the window frames/ trim? If so, I gotta try that stuff. Are those wipers made from photo etch (Model Car Garage), they’re amazing. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Marco F. said:

...and again a superb looking modell 

Congratulations 

Marco F 

19 hours ago, Stef N. said:

A real beauty.Excellent work.👏👏👏

19 hours ago, Alpha Delta 210 said:

Looks sensational! I would love to own a full-size one!

19 hours ago, daneel said:

Beautiful stang sir! I tip my hat to you :)

16 hours ago, Spiny said:

Excellent finish on that black paint, hope I can get near to that when I polish up mine.

thank you my friends!!😊

9 hours ago, nearsightedjohn said:

Another masterpiece from the Mr. lin Werks! Best black paint I’ve ever seen on a scale model (and maybe better than most 1:1 black cars I’ve seen!). So did you use the Mr. Color Gun Chrome over Gaia black gloss on this one too for the window frames/ trim? If so, I gotta try that stuff. Are those wipers made from photo etch (Model Car Garage), they’re amazing. 

Hi,about the window frames, I use finisher's formula chrome over finisher's pure black this time, I feel that works fine too! in my opinion, finisher's formula chrome over Gaia gloss black would be the best I've ever tried so far...

and yes, the wipers are from Model Car Garage P.E parts, polish them after assembly will get a very good effect...

thank you my friend, cheers!!😁