F-5 E Tiger II Brazilian air Force Hobby Boss 1/72

Hi to all

another model finished 3 months ago, Hobby Boss F5 E in Brazilian colors.

Well known kit with some issues (biggest one is short windscreen) but in general easy and nice representation of F5 at the end. I changed some details to make more interesting and also add some parts needed for Brazilian version (tail, antennas...etc).

Colors Gunze and very moderate weathering as panel lines are quite deep. At the end i like the overall look, i like three tone camouflage....so i am happy.

Till next model, best regards to all

F5-EII-BR-6.jpg

F5-EII-BR-1.jpg

F5-EII-BR-9.jpg

F5-EII-BR-3.jpg

F5-EII-BR-8.jpg

F5-EII-BR-7.jpg

F5-EII-BR-5.jpg

F5-EII-BR-10.jpg

F5-EII-BR-2.jpg

F5-EII-BR-4.jpg

• Like 42

Very nice! As brazillian, I'm proud of the FAB (Força Aérea Brasileira - Brazillian Air Force), Very low budget, continental territory to defend, and corrupt politicians getting in the way. Our Armed Forces are heroes, in a country very, very problematic (I hope you understand what are written - my damn english 🤐).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, adolfocaetanonetto said:

Very nice! As brazillian, I'm proud of the FAB (Força Aérea Brasileira - Brazillian Air Force), Very low budget, continental territory to defend, and corrupt politicians getting in the way. Our Armed Forces are heroes, in a country very, very problematic (I hope you understand what are written - my damn english 🤐).

Thank you very much

As my country is also one with small budget, but very motivated experienced pilots, which had war experience in defending their country, and also in difficult political environment......i understand you fully and share same feelings.

BTW...my English is not better...but we understand each other, and that is most important

Best regards

Djordje

3 hours ago, djos said:

BTW...my English is not better...but we understand each other, and that is most important

🤣 Third world conversations! Sorry, i can't resist to joke! Sorry! "Mea culpa"! (My fault). 😃.

The Civil War in the countries of the EX-Yoguslavia is a sad history in the Europe. I remember the news in the press.

But congratulations for your work in the F-5. Actually it is called F-5 EBR, after refit.

• Like 1

That camouflage is so well done!  Congratulations on such good work!  I also really like the unusual subject -- I don't see many Brazilian builds here.  The subtle weathering makes it look very realistic.

I have a Testor's F-5E that I want to make as a Mexican aircraft.  Same camo, except the camo is on both the top and bottom.

Terrific work!

• Thanks 1

Looks great!

I am in the process of bringing one back from the shelf of doom

I have chosen exactly the same scheme as you so I hope my turns out half as well as yours!

Cheers

Bruce

• Thanks 1

I'm one of that small band of misguided luddites who believe that the F-5E is one of the most aesthetically pleasing jet designs ever. And it never looks better than in camouflage.

Your model is gorgeous. Superbly done!

• Thanks 1