New layout for View New Comments?

The content has been squeezed over to the right by a new panel telling me the number of browsers - though it seems to actually be none so far.  I don't care to know this, and would prefer to have the page in its previous full screen layout.  If this is something I've accidentally triggered then please tell me how to restore the original.  If not then please register this as a whinge and consider changing it back.

I've just refreshed the page and mine was displaying the number of browsers column (also zero). I clicked on 'View new content' (on the left hand side: Home > Activity > View New Content) and the page is now displaying 'normally'. 

An odd glitch perhaps.

Best wishes

Jim

Just realised that was on the Surface Go laptop downstairs and this desktop (which was still on) was normal.  So I went downstairs, powered up the baby and it came up normal too.  Nothing like switching a computer off and leaving it for a while.

Unless of course someone has been beavering away behind the scenes....

Complex web page styling (CSS for the curious) can occasionally load a little bit malformed on one request and work fine at the next request, more so in some browsers than others. Your description is in line with that, so it may be nothing. The only thing which I can say is that it's not related to a reboot.

Edited by Ade H