Kora Spanish Fury Decal Accuracy Question

Tweener

Is the scheme provided by Kora on sheet 72.361 accurate?

Sorry for not having a photo, for some reason google insists that I save the image - from any source, as a weblink and not an actual photo. Conveniently, this means that it can't be copied, inserted, uploaded, shared, anything, or at least not that I can figure out...

Kora are making a lot of what if decals, for me the 72361 is more a what if.

But take care of the Kora decals, most of the time, there yellow is to lemon for me.

Alain

PS : I had made a lot of Spanish civil war models, long time ago.

Just to show what we are talking about

KORDEC72.359_L.JPG39713_rd.png

The alu dope Republcan machines are OK in mine opinion. The Italian style of 4-1 camo is perhaps overdone, Republicans came could be rather two colours, green spots over ochra. I think that when pre-war roundels retained on bottom sides it should be on alu-dope , not light blue. Just for logical reasons. On top roundels are covered by camo. The nacionalist machine looks like painted with perhaps Italian colors. 

460_800_snajdr64.jpg

650_800_snajdr66.jpg

Text (Czech) here https://www.valka.cz/14757-Na-spanelskem-nebi-Hawker-Spanish-Fury

Photos comes from this link above.

Regards

J-W

3 hours ago, JWM said:

Just to show what we are talking about

KORDEC72.359_L.JPG39713_rd.png

The alu dope Republcan machines are OK in mine opinion. The Italian style of 4-1 camo is perhaps overdone, Republicans came could be rather two colours, green spots over ochra. I think that when pre-war roundels retained on bottom sides it should be on alu-dope , not light blue. Just for logical reasons. On top roundels are covered by camo. The nacionalist machine looks like painted with perhaps Italian colors. 

460_800_snajdr64.jpg

650_800_snajdr66.jpg

Text (Czech) here https://www.valka.cz/14757-Na-spanelskem-nebi-Hawker-Spanish-Fury

Photos comes from this link above.

Regards

J-W

Yes, but Twineer speek about 72361 sheet

Alain

KORDEC72.361_L.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JWM said:

This is a post war scheme. What could be the reason for retaining light blue undersides with alu dope overall?

I was thinking this as well - it would make more sense to be pure aluminum in line with I-16s, etc