cutter

Good evening to everyone 

First I will beg your pardon for my english , but I will try my best in order to communicate as well as possible .

I'm 56 , and enjoy to build some models since approximately 40 years ; bu I have stopped for a long time. 
My favorite is the "scratch" at 1/35 of landing ships or engineering / maintenance / workshop trucks .

As project I've the LCM mark I  , I'm collecting every kind of documents , but I'm quiet frustrated to find so few pictures and blueprint

when somebody does have some , of cause I will be interested !

in advance thank you for your reception 

regards

D.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! :clap2:

There's very little detailed information on the LCMs available. The Trumpeter 1/35 and Hobby Boss 1/48 kits are very iffy in their depiction of the ramp winch, ramp latch release, conning station, and other details. There is a book on the LCVP, The Boat that Won the War: An Illustrated History of the Higgins LCVP, with some good information on that craft. There are videos on youtube that show LCM and LCVP operations--they are a fine source of operational details.   

FWIW, I did some work on the HB 1/48 LCM-3 to improve it; the build thread has links to youtube videos and other references.