upgrade in status = downgrade in posts?

FWIF, just noted that as my number of posts status (the little yellow circle) was upgraded just now, my "community reputation" just dropped from 4K to 1K, and my total number of post dropped to 1K vs. at least the 2500+ formerly shown BSM (before Site MOD).

Is this the new "fuzzy" math?

Ed 

Try not to worry about it too much Ed, as it'll probably change next time there's an update.  That patch I installed the other day seems to have had some unintended consequences, and this may be one of them, so I'll bring it up with Invision shortly :)

I'm talking to Invision Support about this issue amongst a couple of others, so could anyone else that's had a significant reduction in post numbers chime in please?  If you've got an idea of what you used to have and what you have now, that would be helpful.  I'm going to point them at this thread to give them some feedback, so be polite ;)

@TheRealMrEd I notice your reputation has gone up to 4K now.  Is that where it should be? :hmmm:

21 hours ago, Ed Russell said:

I'm happy to donate you some of my posts 😁 Like kits, I have more than I need.

I'll take some post if you'll take some of MY excess kits....

Ed

• Haha 1

Possibly related @Mike, not sure, but ............ I have just noticed that my post count is getting close to 5,000 (drinks all round), the actual count on my profile showing 4,979. So 21 to go .............. however, on my phone, when I click on the bars at the top right which brings a drop down, at the bottom of the drop down it currently says "11 points until your next rank". Not sure if rank is driven by post count, but just wondered if that seems right that the two counts are out by 11?

Terry

PS, this post will of course make the numbers quoted this post inaccurate!