1/72 TAMIYA M6A1 K NANZAN - SEIRAN KAI

M6A1 K NANZAN - 1/72 Tamiya

This is one of the most interesting build i have ever did. Well I remember there are only 2 of this was product, 1 was for training, and 1 was the other training and painting to put into action. And I'm building just that haha. And this is the prototype for the Seiran. Its like the Seiran without float :D

Hope you guy enjoy my work

I upload painting video on my Youtube Channel, feel free to check it out 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 26

Weathered Look is quite good, the only little aspect imho which distracts from the convincing result are the wheel/tyre section which looks fabric fresh but can be solved in a minute ....

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 3:31 AM, supersonic said:

Weathered Look is quite good, the only little aspect imho which distracts from the convincing result are the wheel/tyre section which looks fabric fresh but can be solved in a minute ....

Oh right i forgot to weathering the landing gear :< thank you for pointing out i will fix it right away :D

Thank you so much everyone. I havent seen anyone build this model. And the marking is quite cool. In the instructions there are two marking. The orange one is for training. And the orange with green over it for ready to war. So I go for that scheme :D

• Like 1