Was a ‘Sundowner’… now a ‘Silver King’ - ##finished##

Dansk

Fantastic Model love the way you have reproduced the metalic's, 

There are so many fantastic creations in this group build it is enough to make me want to take up pressing wild flowers instead.

However leaving an unopened can of beer on the bench that is just not acceptable. that must be grounds for disqualification there some boundries that should never be crossed. 😲

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Thom216 said:

You made one awesome looking bird. Congrats!

thanks Thom 👏

11 hours ago, coneheadff said:

Great looking Phantom!!!

Love the used looked of it

Thanks mate, I like dirty used ones too

4 hours ago, DaveJL said:

Brilliant Paul, looks fantastic. Hope mine comes out half as good!

It will, and If you add canopy mirrors then you had extra energy than me at the end Dave

3 hours ago, Tony G said:

Fantastic Model love the way you have reproduced the metalic's, 

There are so many fantastic creations in this group build it is enough to make me want to take up pressing wild flowers instead.

However leaving an unopened can of beer on the bench that is just not acceptable. that must be grounds for disqualification there some boundries that should never be crossed. 😲

Thanks, Yeah theres some ace builds in the gb I agree.

The beer problem has now been fixed 🙃😉

• Haha 1

WOW!!!!  :yikes:

What a sensational look model!!!  That has to be one of the nicest looking builds I've see in a long time easily! The finish and the weathering are just spot on, not over the top, nice and subtle and super realistic, awesome work. :worthy:

Now what would look nice beside her is Tamiya's new F-14A Late Version!!!   :D Mines on the way.

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2021 at 10:12 PM, trickyrich said:

WOW!!!!  :yikes:

What a sensational look model!!!  That has to be one of the nicest looking builds I've see in a long time easily! The finish and the weathering are just spot on, not over the top, nice and subtle and super realistic, awesome work. :worthy:

Now what would look nice beside her is Tamiya's new F-14A Late Version!!!   :D Mines on the way.

Thanks so much rich that’s super kind of you mate 🙏👍

Hey fellas, check it out primed model works is building my aircraft kit and scheme right now!

That’s so cool (apart from the fact that his will be much much better than mine 🤔)

• Like 1