1/6 scale resin Female Android EL-01

• rockpopandchips changed the title to 1/6 scale resin Female Android EL-01

Figures are not generally in my bag of tricks but will follow if I may. The quality of the mold details is mind boggling. Granted it's 1/6th scale but WOW just wow.

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker

Edited by f111guru
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tzulscha said:

She's a Synth! Aaaiieee! Shoot her!

If I could get a 1/6 head to sculpt of Pris...

Cheers all for your interest, on with cleaning and sanding to make sure it all slots together as I'm going to paint it and then build it. I still need to find my stash of paper clips, so I can get her pinned as well.

• Like 1

I did have the option of a smaller gun, but I couldn't get it to sit in hand very well, so I went with the bigger one. I do also have a sniper rifle from the same company still to build. I bet that is massive. The gun I have finished that if I stick with this one.

IMG-20210817-220055.jpg
IMG-20210818-210241.jpg
IMG-20210818-210250.jpg

• Like 4

My H&S Evo Silverline is about 5 or 6 years old now and this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I have really stripped it down, as you can see the body it's looking a bit tarnished and so are all the brass bits. This airbrush really takes a beating from me and never spend any time cleaning it properly, so it's about due a bit of extra care.

IMG-20210820-082159.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rockpopandchips said:

Knackered airbrushed stops play, I really don't look after it properly so I'm not surprised. New needed nozzle and seal kit ordered from https://www.air-craft.net/index.html. I'm on with a deep clean; it's amazing it worked at all the amount of crap I'm getting out of it. 

Oh man, I love using an air brush when there is issues man it's a pain! 

I'm the same though, don't look after mine how I should, my paint routine always starts with pulling the needle out with pliers and wiping it because it's stuck as usual! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Hunter Rose said:

Oh man, I love using an air brush when there is issues man it's a pain! 

I'm the same though, don't look after mine how I should, my paint routine always starts with pulling the needle out with pliers and wiping it because it's stuck as usual! 

Thought it was just me with the pliers as part of airbrush cleaning routine. 😂

• Haha 3

OK so I'm now one of the weird ones. 

Looks like H&s have changed there nozzle, my old one looks a bit shorter but they be from use. 

IMG-20210820-141530.jpg

Not much in it with the old vs new needles, the older one looks to have lost some of its pointynrss. They are both the newer H&S v2.0 needles that are significantly better in every way the older ones. 
IMG-20210820-141902.jpg

Glad to report the Airbrush is all back together and working fantastic. 

• Like 3

That girls doesn't need a gun, looks to me like she wants a few body panels.

..and maybe a pair of pants.

I don't think I've ever actually killed an airbrush.

I have a couple that I've replaced most of the parts on  but they keep on working.

The one I use most was made in 1906.

A Paasche type H is what I use more than anything else, the nickle plate is wearing through to the brass, but it never quits!

I can practically blow peanut butter through that thing

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

It's the perfect temperature out in Yorkshire tonight so I have put the first coats of  primer on two kits, my 1/6 android and a  @Hunter Rose  had to get one after you started yours. A 125mm 3d printed Mando & child Did a single light source BW picture of mando to show me the high and low lights as if the sun was comming from the same direction. Never done this before but it will make a great reference picture for when I come to paint him. 

dav.jpg
IMG-20210823-222854.jpg
IMG-20210823-230146.jpg

Back on the Halfords primer as well, love this stuff. 

• Like 5