PZL TS-11 ISKRA BIS

Hello to all.I hope you are all doing well and are safe in this crazy times.I would like to present you my latest finished model kit.It took me 4 days to finish this aweosme kit.The fit is almost perfect.No nasty surprises there.I have only added the machine gun made out of a hypodermic needle.I used tamiya and mr color paints to paint it an vallejo varnish for the final matt finish.I have also made a video of the assembly process so if you are up for it you can watch that.It is not that long, around 13 minutes from start to finish.

Regards,Dragan

DEhcj1i.jpg

bmhurVr.jpg

blFk2A9.jpg

UMKVd3o.jpg

RlY1zbM.jpg

zC0fU4G.jpg

bHBjSAE.jpg

ply2hb0.jpg

5vqzlYU.jpg

vM4fqXh.jpg

iq3dHcx.jpg

• Like 43
  • Thanks 1

Enjoyed your build video again Dragan, they're always good to watch, and this little Iskra is another great model at the end of one! The camo scheme is brilliant!

Can I ask which particular Valejo matt varnish you used as there seem to be a few different ones available?

Lovely modelling again!

Keith

• Thanks 1

I have never seen one of those before. What an unusual aircraft. Great model and nicely painted.

For me the panel line wash is perhaps a little heavy. Have you considered using a lighter shade than pure black, of keeping the black to the dirties areas (engines etc)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to all of you.

@Pete in a shed you will not regret this one.You will enjoy it.You will see.

@keefr22 I use the vallejo matt acrylic varnish.The polyshomething one.A bigger bottle than the ussual vallejo paint bottle.

@Bertie Psmith I have used different washes intensity but for this one I felt I should use a stronger one.I guess I like it like that more :D

• Thanks 1