VH-DIN RAAF Air Cadets

Corsairfoxfouruncle

2 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Getting individual letters to align properly can be a real pain but I think you're doing a pretty good job Dennis. I have done this a couple of times myself with varying results, sometimes decals that you think look the same size suddenly become totally different sizes when you get them onto the model.

True Craig, Ive been thinking about it a bit. If I could get the decals printed I would re-do the build at a later date. Its a plane Ive always wanted to do since I first saw it, and civil planes are so rare to boot its worth getting it right. 

• Like 1

Hi Dennis, sorry for the late reply but I have been out in the country with no internet for a week.  I can confirm Australian civil aircraft carry registrations above and below the wings.

AW

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning everybody … I finished this up tonight. Everything is still hardening so will do the full picture spread and RFI in a couple of days. cQMln60.jpg

XcXkyEm.jpg

Zwva7nl.jpg

xrjeLFD.jpg

6phTzKO.jpg

I will start the twin PZL Build in a day or two, the small size should make for quick builds. Please feel free to ask questions, post comments or add thoughts. 

Dennis

• Like 4