SUKHOI Su 50 FELON

- Finished at last,it has been the most difficult and lengthy kit I ever built.

- I've used the magnificent set of masking from New Ware,for the under surfaces I used parts of the remain of the sheet of the upper surfaces. The dark blue is the TAMIYA XF-50 Field Blue. The clear blue pixel undersurfaces are visible on photos of Bort 01.

Qx6oN4.jpg

ld5yUT.jpg

W7BJTb.jpg

ld5yUT.jpg

w6dId9.jpg

bAtofX.jpg

yzzuIh.jpg

- There is a bit of what-if in the underside as I built the weapon bay with F 35 after-market resin bomb bay, and the missile in firing or servicing position is large part of guess work as i think photos of this sequencies are not divulgated but, non the way, it looks convincing.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

I love this plane and love what you have created.  The digital camo is spot on and looks very convincing. And I like that it is a clean build as I am sure stealth aircraft are kept pretty clean.  Wonderful job you have done here!

• Thanks 1

Respect!

I've made this kit and know how tough it was to build it buttoned up but you've really gone to town dropping all the flaps etc and scratch building open weapons bays.

Superb painting to finish, what an effort, great stuff!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, exdraken said:

Tres joli, fantastique!!

:partytime:

Absolutely gorgeous result!

:thumbsup:

- Vielen Danke Werner

- This model has been a very long and hard story.

I began work on this kit on W.I.P on the 3thrd of July 2018 in the scope of showing it at Telford S.M.W  November that year but this proved impossible owing to the amount of work required by this kit in regard of what I was expecting of. So I solderied on for several monthes  working with less and less support  of the modelling community to finished as a lonesone cowboy.....

- Triggered by some reason relativ to lock down may be , I decide to look at what this Pak-Fa was looking like , thinking it was not too bad after all and the work rather advanced, I decided to go on with the original projekt on 3thrd of January 21 to end these days. The road has not been always smooth  with as few support as previously. I'm probably not gifted for pedagogy added to a poor photographer that may explain why...Nevertheless I'm finally rather happy with the result even it is not what I was expecting of and most of all, I want to gives you a special thanks as you've been the one who gives most of the few support I received.  J.M

• Like 1

I like it a lot....

yes, current times, unfortunately again are rather challenging.... focus on modelling sometimes difficult!

definitely do not take it personally! see all the nice comments here! I guess people are still a bit confused regarding these Russian stealth planes and especially this rather obscure HPH fiberglass model..... not too much out there until lately, the Zvezda 48th scale kit definitely helping!

maybe you have some more photos in nice sunshine in line with the sun as in your first/ last photo?

:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I took these photo in early morning to aoid the heat prevaling that's why the low light .

hnHp5K.jpg

szlqvq.jpg

y5raoy.jpg

- Here are photos of the first Pak-Fa I built some years ago

s3RIp7.jpg

WMqqI2.jpg

fRILOF.jpg

-Note the blunt nose

isXpuK.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Serkan Sen said:

Both look awesome. Currently I am building a Revell T-50 in 1:72 scale and recently I added two Zvezda Su-57s in 1:72 and 1:48 scales.

Serkan

-The best for your coming next models; 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2021 at 7:34 PM, dov said:

A great work.

Next year I will start with the Sukhoi family in 48.

Happy modelling 

- It is a great challenge owing to the size of this family......To begin slowly may I suggest the SUKHOI Su 2 ?

Jyhfcx.jpg

No, It will be the jet era. Su 24 already done long time ago. The25 I failed due to the KP kit and inaccrate resin cockpit.

I will go on with 27 multiple versions to 35 and all betwen.

Also Chinese variants.

Happy modelling