1/12 cyborg lady.

Me again this time with cheep Chinese recast, l know I know I'm a bad person. 

Anyway I'm repainting this and have all really stripped it primed and made a start last night and after about 2 hours at the bench I have made some good progress. I started out with the airbrush to lay down a base skin colour and then moved onto brush and spong. Trying to go with a bit of Ghost in the shell look. 

dav.jpg
dav.jpg

• Like 2

Finish with the skin and face, added eyes and my first eyebrows in also added the metal parts and gloss coated her. I still want to add some highlights to the metal and edge highlights to the same area but to ramp up the cyborg I'm going to silver panel line her......

dav.jpg

• Like 2

there is a bit of blue in the eye and some blue around the knickers to clean up, I noticed after taking these pictures, then a flat coat and she will be finished. Any comments before I finish her off?

I would love to have the skills to paint in a tattoo on the left shoulder.

dav.jpg
dav.jpg
dav.jpg

• Like 2

This looks like a recast of Mirai by Life Miniatures - came out last year or the year before, and is still in print:

https://www.lifeminiatures.com/product-page/복제-복제-bad-blood-90mm

So yeah, a bit naughty. Support your garage kit producers if you want them to keep producing :)

The hair, gun and skin seams/plugs definitely have a bit of the Major about them, so I reckon your colour scheme is a good option, nice work!

Cheers,

Will

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1