lost p4 dashboard- help!

seadog

Somehow, and I'm getting to the point of suspecting aliens or something, I have lost the dashboard for my Fujimi Ferrari P4. Last thing yesterday evening I had dotted theinstrument positions with gloss varnish, planning to apply the decals this morning. Placed thepart on the cutting mat next to the front coaming to which it should attach. When I went to work on it this morning I couldn't find it. I must have done something daft but all I can remember issetting id down and leaving thework area.

So, if anyone has one and can give me a good scan, I'm hoping I  can cobble up something that will look OK. Alternatively is it possible to get parts for anolder Fujimi kit?

Thank you

Fraser

Thank you! Yes, it's not a very difficullt piece to make - if you have the dimensionns, size and shape and a good straight on photo! The bigvent(?) is a feature, obviously, and I think the ends might be tapered slightly to match thecurve of the bodywork? Fortunately I have a stack of plasticard scraps and strip.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be in the least surprised... :D

It has happened before, maybe some sort of morphic resonance or a leak between here and the Dimension of The Lost...

1 hour ago, Nick Belbin said:

I bet the original turns up as soon as you’ve finished making another . . .

Yep...mostly it will appear again...when everthing is done and this particual part won't be needed anymore...somehow a magical mistery of our hobby I guess 🤔😇

Marco F 

• Confused 1

As it's quite a large part you could always use the Lego brick finding method, namely kneel down in a random place... at which point you can guarantee the brick will stab you in the knee. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2