SU-35 GWH 1/48 - I can't paint clean...

12 hours ago, haneto said:

Congratulations on the splendid finish!

And so happy my experience could be helpful for you guys. ;) 

Yes it was a very tiring built, considering the huge size and extremely complicated painting/weathering process of this aircraft.

But still your final result turned out to be so high level and makes all of your time and effort worth it!

I think the trick to do a "cleaner paint" could be the paint type: that is why I'm still a die-hard lacquer paint mania, haha!

Congratulations again, and take a good rest(from Flanker built) but really look forward your next Flanker built(once again? what about a Su-27?) :) 

Have a nice weekend!

Yufei

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate it. Perhaps more importantly, thank you for your detailed tutorial - I honestly don't believe I would achieved this result without your excellent guide. As others have said, your guide is far better than many of the books & magazines out there claiming to offer the same thing. I hope you're able to do another one day.

As for future flankers, I'm not sure as yet. I do have a GWH MIG-29 to complete, & I have been considering the new SU-33 Minibase kit. Both will not be for some time yet!

Regards,