Airfix Beach Buggy 1/32 scale.

Raised between body and chassis, body unpainted just clear gloss coated, added tyre decals, alloy exhausts and top and sidescreens that would hinge upwards.

photo1-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

photo2-th.jpg

photo-th.jpg

• Like 8

Thanks Pete. The back window is all clear plastic so I painted it with clear blue Acrylic, Yes it's difficult to know what to do with one of these, I've raised this I shall possibly try to lower the one I have on the bench at present. I bought another because of their low price! 

• Like 2

a nice blast from the past ,i think i need to build a few a lowered one would look good

ian

Thanks Ian. Having built a lowered version of the Beetle with my youngest son 30 years ago. Yes a buggy would look nice lowered. I have one I built of the AMT Meyers Manx. The top of the wheel arches are cut out as per Le Mans cars to allow air pressure to escape at speed, not particularly for a beach buggy but it looks good especially on big rims!

photo-th.jpg

• Like 3