Latest addition to the library...

Bozothenutter

20210805-101728.jpg

No real review yet.

Seems  very thorough, with sources mentioned throughout and a list of experts longer than my arm! (David Byrden is mentioned which is good, as is Sofilein, which is WoT.....could be good, could be meh)

Printing is done on a rough paper type, which seems to have made the ink bleed out of the letters on some pages.

The ink used seems a red/brownish black. The book has colour illustrations as well, so perhaps that is the cause (I have seen colour printers do something similar).

I do wonder why this was not merged into one or two volumes though, as individually they are not that thick.(the four of them stacked are only slightly thicker than one volume of 'Tigers in Focus')

Perhaps a single volume is more manageable?

Edited by Bozothenutter
  • Like 1

I for one would like to see how deep the issue on the Tunisian Tigers goes..... talking about Tigers and books have you seen the tank museum are taking pre-orders on David Fletchers "Tiger tank a British view" 

31 minutes ago, M3talpig said:

I for one would like to see how deep the issue on the Tunisian Tigers goes..... talking about Tigers and books have you seen the tank museum are taking pre-orders on David Fletchers "Tiger tank a British view" 

not yet, having a look now!

• Like 1