Hasagawa + Aoshima 1/12 motorcycle kits

bugle

• bugle changed the title to Hasagawa + Aoshima 1/12 motorcycle kits

Just finishing a Hasegawa Marlboro Yamaha. It's my first non Tamiya and it's great. (Just remembered that I have done a Fujimi kit so ignore previous sentence.) Not as easy to build as a Tamiya but has a touch more details. Would recommend but not as a first attempt at a bike kit. 

Edited by Stef N.
  • Like 1

If you are talking the latest ones, they are far superior, ive got about 60 plus bike kits ranging from the old revell triumph, through to the latest Hasegawa Suzuki Gsxr750-Rg400 they are more detailed than the Tamiya kits, eg under side of seats, tanks etc although i haven't seen any of the new new Tamiya kits, but have a stash of Yamaha Rz/Rd's YZR 500's Rc30's etc through to the last of the Yzr's before the M1. Slightly more expensive but more realistic

• Like 1

There is a kit of the xj400 which I believe is a revell kit which is the same as the early xj550 , not quite the 600 though and there is also an xjr 400. 
the closest to a bolt would be using a tamiya xv1000 virago as a base but it’s shaft drive and of its time

Edited by veg
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...