Mi-1A (Model 1951) (Edge 1:72)

Hello colleagues!
The set, half of fragile transparent parts and half of milky transparent, somewhat complicated the construction. It was difficult to catch sight and concentrate on the treated surface. Also, some parts, especially "glass" ones, are joined in the most inconvenient places for further processing with the risk of damaging fine textured detailing and cab windows.
Modifications: cockpit, above-cockpit air intake, front chassis, NV and RV. The car belonged to a liaison officer of the USSR Air Force (code 57).
Manufactured: rear pillars and chassis, crutch, rods of all antennas, piping.
Painting and varnishing with brushes. Paints: GSI Urethane Acrylic Mr.Color, Tamiya Varnish, Futura + Plain Pencil.
Happy viewing!

photo_1_1608388890.jpg photo_3_1608388890.jpg photo_4_1608388890.jpg photo_7_1608388890.jpg photo_9_1608388890.jpg photo_12_1608388890.jpg photo_13_1608388890.jpg photo_14_1608388890.jpg photo_15_1608388890.jpg photo_17_1608388890.jpg photo_20_1608388890.jpg photo_23_1608388890.jpg photo_24_1608388890.jpg photo_25_1608388890.jpg

Edited by MicTroy23
  • Like 34

As I am now expecting from you, MicTroy, another little jewel of a model. You are the Peter Faberge of plastic kits! As you post your back catalogue, I am running out of things to say in praise. 

I do wonder about you and your collection though. How long have you been modelling? How many aircraft grace your display cabinet? Or Is it a display room? A hangar? 😁

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

As I am now expecting from you, MicTroy, another little jewel of a model. You are the Peter Faberge of plastic kits! As you post your back catalogue, I am running out of things to say in praise. 

I do wonder about you and your collection though. How long have you been modelling? How many aircraft grace your display cabinet? Or Is it a display room? A hangar? 😁

Bertie Psmith, thank you for your feedback!

Google translate strongly distorts sentences. And their meaning is not always clear. Perhaps it is not customary to demonstrate so many models on this forum ?! If this is against the rules or annoys members of the forum (?), Then I will try to rarely upload models.
I have been doing modeling for only four years. There are about forty models in the collection. Stored in a dustproof display case.

6 hours ago, Alan P said:

Вау, это крошечное чудо! Красиво оформленный и безупречный👍

6 hours ago, dragan_mig31 said:

Прекрасный маленький вертолет. Браво

6 hours ago, Ryan Hothersall said:

Хорошая сборка. 

6 hours ago, noelh said:

Определенно передает изысканность и насекомоподобный внешний вид оригинала. 

3 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

Очень милый маленький вертолет, простите за выражение.

Превосходное моделирование в малых масштабах!

С уважением,

Иоахим

1 hour ago, GiampieroSilvestri said:

Прекрасный Миль-1!

Салути

Джампьеро

colleagues, thank you for your attention and feedback!

6 hours ago, Alan P said:

Wow, that's a tiny wonder! Beautifully presented and flawless 👍

6 hours ago, dragan_mig31 said:

Lovely little helicopter.Bravo

6 hours ago, Ryan Hothersall said:

Nice build. 

6 hours ago, noelh said:

Definitely captures the delicacy and insect like appearance of the original. 

3 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

A very cute little helicopter, if you pardon the expression.

Superb modelling in the small scale!

Kind regards,

Joachim

1 hour ago, GiampieroSilvestri said:

Beautiful Mil-1!

Saluti

Giampiero

colleagues, thank you for your attention and feedback!

57 minutes ago, MicTroy23 said:

Bertie Psmith, thank you for your feedback!

Google translate strongly distorts sentences. And their meaning is not always clear. Perhaps it is not customary to demonstrate so many models on this forum ?! If this is against the rules or annoys members of the forum (?), Then I will try to rarely upload models.
I have been doing modeling for only four years. There are about forty models in the collection. Stored in a dustproof display case.

No, there is no limit to the models you can display. And please do not stop.

You have only been modelling for four years and your models are so good. (You know that by our reactions. ) I look forward to seeing what you will do in the years to come. 

I also look forward to seeing the remainder of the 40. (My goodness, you make them in a month! )

Keep up the good work!

Your photography is good too!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

No, there is no limit to the models you can display. And please do not stop.

You have only been modelling for four years and your models are so good. (You know that by our reactions. ) I look forward to seeing what you will do in the years to come. 

I also look forward to seeing the remainder of the 40. (My goodness, you make them in a month! )

Keep up the good work!

Your photography is good too!

Bertie Psmith, It's not worth showing everything, but I can demonstrate some of the first educational attempts at modeling. Also, there are models with a swastika and a Soviet plane with a slogan for enemies (I think they shouldn't be shown on this forum either, so as not to cause a negative reaction?!)

47 minutes ago, MicTroy23 said:

Bertie Psmith, It's not worth showing everything, but I can demonstrate some of the first educational attempts at modeling. Also, there are models with a swastika and a Soviet plane with a slogan for enemies (I think they shouldn't be shown on this forum either, so as not to cause a negative reaction?!)

I would like to view your early models to see how you progressed so fast. I thought you had been practicing for decades.

I read recently on one of the announcement threads from the moderators, that it's ok to show swastikas and slogans on models if historically accurate.

It is not ok to use them in signature blocks or banners. So your models should be fine. 

IF I'M WRONG ABOUT THAT GUYS, PLEASE CORRECT ME SOONEST. I'M A NEW GUY TOO!

45 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

I would like to view your early models to see how you progressed so fast. I thought you had been practicing for decades.

I read recently on one of the announcement threads from the moderators, that it's ok to show swastikas and slogans on models if historically accurate.

It is not ok to use them in signature blocks or banners. So your models should be fine. 

IF I'M WRONG ABOUT THAT GUYS, PLEASE CORRECT ME SOONEST. I'M A NEW GUY TOO!

This path has not been fast, and I am not naturally talented. For several years I have been buying ready-made cheap models of cars and tractors on a scale of 1:43. I looked through forums a lot, read, watched videos. I bought paints, brushes and other accessories and practiced. At that time, I did not have an understanding in which technical direction they were moving to me. Then (in 2017) I purchased an ARKmodels helicopter set (ex-FROG / NOVO). And with this set he began to seriously engage in aircraft modeling.

17 minutes ago, MicTroy23 said:

This path has not been fast, and I am not naturally talented. For several years I have been buying ready-made cheap models of cars and tractors on a scale of 1:43. I looked through forums a lot, read, watched videos. I bought paints, brushes and other accessories and practiced. At that time, I did not have an understanding in which technical direction they were moving to me. Then (in 2017) I purchased an ARKmodels helicopter set (ex-FROG / NOVO). And with this set he began to seriously engage in aircraft modeling.

...with seriously good results. 

• Like 1