1/12th Scale Wood Strip Canoe

5 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Camwader, OK, you've convinced me. That ultra clean workshop should have been a giveaway. You need some 1/12 scale dirt on the floor. 😁

Seriously, you've done a good job on the bow and stern of the canoe (which is which?). That whole scene is a work of art, all it needs is a pin-up calendar (you know the sort 😁) Very well done.

Regards, Jeff.

Arnold, The 1/12th garage is really just a WIP in its very early stages - it needs a lot more work. These pics are from my 1/6th garage - I know what needs doing, I just haven't got around to it yet, too many other projects on the go. The canoe is symetrical end to end, the only thing that dictates which end is which is where the seats are positioned. When paddled two-up it goes one way, when paddled solo it goes the other way.

15966220885-20b31f301c-o.jpg

16976844215-9801e8edde-o.jpg

Edited by Camwader
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, dnl42 said:

OK, you're doing it to use again. :frantic:

dnl42, My first post on Britmodeller in April 2018, posted in finished Dioramas, was all about my 1/6 garage. I was going to put a link in to that post, but the photos there don't seem to be loading very well, so if you want to seem more - have a look at my Flickr album: Camwader's Garage

• 2 weeks later...