Vultee А-31 Vengeance Mk.II (обр. 1941) (ARKmodels 1:72 ех-FROG-NOVO)

Greetings colleagues!

Let me introduce you another piece of mine from the FROG-NOVO series. I had to work hard on the set. Much has been built from scratch.

The vehicle belonged to the Pacific theater of operations (45 sq. RAF, Kumbirgram, India, 1943) (codes AN709, OB-V).

Brush painting: GSI Mr. Color, PC88. Lucky Tamiya. + simple pencil.

Happy viewing!

photo_1_1592159111.jpg photo_3_1592159111.jpg photo_4_1592159111.jpg photo_6_1592159111.jpg photo_8_1592159111.jpg photo_9_1592159111.jpg photo_11_1592159111.jpg photo_14_1592159111.jpg photo_17_1592159111.jpg photo_20_1592159111.jpg photo_21_1592159111.jpg photo_23_1592159111.jpg photo_26_1592159111.jpg photo_29_1592159111.jpg photo_30_1592159111.jpg photo_34_1592159111.jpg photo_35_1592159111.jpg

Edited by MicTroy23
  • Like 42
  • Thanks 4

25 минут назад chrisbob12 сказал:

Это модель лягушки? Вау! Независимо от этого: отличный результат. Спасибо за публикацию.

chrisbob12, благодарю за отзыв!

Да, это FROG.

Edited by MicTroy23

Great result! Every one, who looked at it recognize, that the Frog kit was just a staring point of your mostly scratch work. Very impressive build!. I think you can add to the thread name some information that it is not a OOB Frog kit, this will bring you much more spectators, I believe...

Congrats

JWM

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JWM said:

Отличный результат! Все, кто смотрел на него, признают, что комплект Frog был всего лишь отправной точкой для вашей, в основном, скретч-работы. Очень впечатляющая сборка !. Я думаю, вы можете добавить к названию темы некоторую информацию о том, что это не комплект OOB Frog, это принесет вам гораздо больше зрителей, я считаю ...

поздравляю

JWM

JWM, благодарю за отзыв!

Не совсем понял, какую информацию добавить в тему..?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MicTroy23 said:

JWM, благодарю за отзыв!

Не совсем понял, какую информацию добавить в тему..?

something like "scratch corrected", "detailed" or  "improved" or whatever in this sense... This is just a suggestion...

The addition can be done using "edit" button (top right inside post window) of yours first post

Regards

JWM

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 28ZComeback said:

I just fell off the bar stool. 

I think i did too. That is some result from the old Frog kit. Well done!

Terry

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

Я просто упал с барного стула. 

4 hours ago, Terry1954 said:

Думаю, я тоже. Это некий результат старого набора Frog. Отличная работа!

Терри

Thank you colleagues for your feedback! When I build the next model from FROG, you better immediately get into a comfortable, safe position so as not to fill up the bumps. )))

• Like 2

56 минут назад махавелона сказал:

Как и многие другие, я поражен, увидев, что комплект лягушки выглядит так хорошо

47 минут назад Энди Дайк сказал:

Захватывающий дух! ! Это победитель !!

Ваше здоровье

Энди 

Коллеги, большое спасибо за интерес и отзывы!

58 minutes ago, mahavelona said:

Like many others I'm staggered to see the frog kit looking so good

49 minutes ago, Andy Dyck said:

Breathtaking!  ! It’s a winner !!

Cheers

Andy 

Colleagues, thank you very much for your interest and feedback!

23 minutes ago, ColinChipmunkfan said:

Have to agree, having built one of these some 40 years ago out of the box  I am astounded at the skill shown and all the extra detail you have included.

Well done

Colin

Colin, thanks for the feedback! )

That's very impressive! I built one in 1971 with my then very limited skills. Wouldn't touch any Frog again because I'd never get a result like yours.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Toryu said:

That's very impressive! I built one in 1971 with my then very limited skills. Wouldn't touch any Frog again because I'd never get a result like yours.

Toryu, thanks for the feedback!
I like to refine sets of this quality. We also need to try to work Plasticart ...)

Like others I built the Frog kit many years ago. That bears little resemblance to it. 

Zooming in on the photos it's the little details that stand out like the grab handles by the cockpit and the drilled out machine gun barrels. 

It's a brilliant build. Very impressive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noelh said:

Like others I built the Frog kit many years ago. That bears little resemblance to it. 

Zooming in on the photos it's the little details that stand out like the grab handles by the cockpit and the drilled out machine gun barrels. 

It's a brilliant build. Very impressive. 

noelh, thank you for your feedback! Yes, I have this approach to all models ...

• Thanks 1