India vs Pakistan GB - (2023, over halfway there...)

reini

Yes, deja vu. The original GB idea got derailed - solely due to my lack of discipline to stay true to the original idea. I feel like a fresh start is in order.

This GB is for India vs Pakistan. I took the liberty to add the 'first pagers' from the original thread to this one, if you feel like you won't want to be part of it, just let me know.

If you rather join the similar, but bit more wider subject matters with the South Asia GB (that originated as India vs Pakistan, just to make things more confusing), you can do so here:

India vs Pakistan GB

From wikipedia:

Since the Partition of British India in 1947 and subsequent creation of the dominions of India and Pakistan, the two countries have been involved in a number of wars, conflicts, and military standoffs. A long-running dispute over Kashmir and cross-border terrorism have been the predominant cause of conflict between the two states, with the exception of the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, which occurred as a direct result of hostilities stemming from the Bangladesh Liberation War in erstwhile East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).

What can I build in this GB

Any model of any scale that is either Indian, Pakistani or Bangladesh subject from 1947 to modern day.

Interested? I'll put your name down until we reach 30.

1. @reini (host)

2. @stalal

3. @Corsairfoxfouruncle

4. @exdraken

5. @Tim R-T-C

6. @RidgeRunner

7. @Wez

8. @Terry1954

9. @David2703

10. @tomthounaojam

11. @zebra

12. @Troy Smith

13. @Bobby No Mac

14. @arfa1983

15. @John Masters

16.  @81-er

17. Your name here? 

• Like 2

Yes, count me in, how else am I going to do my Shenyang F-6 in full battle fit whilst wearing the CCS aerobatic team scheme?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RidgeRunner said:

I’m still in, mate :). I feel a Canberra TT or A Banners Hunter could be in the build :)

Martin

Or a Gnat/Ajeet, or a Mystere IVA OR, or , …… ;)

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Sign me up. It's a fascinating and much underrepresented region in the model world despite the wealth of subjects available. Much credit to @reini for persevering with this :like:. 

The temptation to build an Indian SHAR will be hard to resist, though I do have that very sexy Special Hobby/Eduard Tempest MkII winking at me...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • reini changed the title to India vs Pakistan GB - (2023, over halfway there...)