1/72 - Pemberton-Billing P.B.25 Scout by AviS - released

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Pemberton-Billing P.B.25 Scout by AviS - box art - release in 2021

That is an interesting subject for a kit. Amodel/Avis do produce some unusual subjects. Can see this one appearing in the stash. 

10 minutes ago, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Flaming Nora! 

and yet no Desoutter, Chilton DW1, Pietenpol... wanders off drooling 

You've been peeking at my wish list! You didn't get as far as the Dart Kitten though...

Looks a lot like the Vickers COW gun fighter, wonder if that's on the cards as well?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dave Swindell said:

You've been peeking at my wish list! You didn't get as far as the Dart Kitten though...

Looks a lot like the Vickers COW gun fighter, wonder if that's on the cards as well?

Haha good man- BAC Swallow, Luton Minor, Evans Volksplan etc! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TEXANTOMCAT said:

Haha good man- BAC Swallow, Luton Minor, Evans Volksplan etc! 

Got the swallow in the stash (Dujin plus  an Aeroclub Klemm) Luton Minor deffo need, Evans VP - 1 or 2?  wasn't really on my radar being later and American, but a quick search on G-info shows 66 registered in the UK so quite a popular subject. Would make quite a nice combo kit , one of each in the box and a couple of boxings with different markings, it would be rude not to pick up at least one boxing with a G plate

• Like 1

DuJin is still in production via the bay of e from a guy who took over the original moulds.

...he does reissue the old kits .often on a drop him a line basis .....I got the Potez resin air liner conversions for the 540 a couple of years back from him after an inquiry..

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Neil Lambess said:

DuJin is still in production via the bay of e from a guy who took over the original moulds.

...he does reissue the old kits .often on a drop him a line basis .....I got the Potez resin air liner conversions for the 540 a couple of years back from him after an inquiry..

https://www.jfrteam-neufgrange.fr/pages/maquettes-fsc/fsc-dujin/

V.P.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Pemberton-Billing P.B.25 Scout by AviS - released