4x PZL P.11c - IBG 1/72

So it is done, it can be better, but this year quantity is before quality :oops: 
IBG kit is very nice, and the kit decals printed by Techmod don't make problem (111 and 152 FS), but I also used Techmod printed leftovers from ARMA HOBBY kit (121 and 122 FS), here the quality was not so nice (two years difference can be see by Techmod products). No after market parts are used.
For aerials I used two different products EZ - Line by 152 FS kit and Uschi Van Rosten for the other, you can see the difference :oops:
IMG-9373.jpg
IMG-9374.jpg
IMG-9375.jpg
IMG-9376.jpg
IMG-9377.jpg
IMG-9378.jpg
IMG-9383.jpg
IMG-9384.jpg
IMG-9385.jpg
IMG-9371.jpg
IMG-9372.jpg
bonus: Polski Fiat 621 from "First to Fight" and fuel trailer from MARS resin in 1/72. Decals for FIAT are custom made.
IMG-9380.jpg
IMG-9382.jpg
Now is time for holidays and other project (wings already finished), something what I haven't made since years - but still aeroplane models :malin1: 

• Like 31

12 minutes ago, Properjob56 said:

Excellent.

Just 1 question. How on earth do you model the aerial wires to that configuration?

Thank you.

My previous method is a bit to complicated, so I try something different.

This method use the properties of elastic (rubber) material:

- glue one "wire" from vertical fin to the wing

- than glue in the "right" distance a part of "wire" to the other one and stretch it  it to the other point on wing, so that a part of "wire" from the contact point to fin go straight in the axis of fuselage

- when it is fixed, glue a straight plastic wire from the connection point to the fixing point on fuselage

that the idea behind

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1