Beemax Porsche K2 1977

Nice kit everything fits together nicely. Very good decals, except No. 51 that was too wide for the back panel, so added a black composite panel and a smaller white logo from the other set of decals included in the kit. Although tyre logo's weren't of that era I had some in my decal box so added them anyway.

photo-th.jpg

photo-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

• Like 19

Thanks guys and also those who have shown interest. I'm also looking forward to Le Mans next month although won't be there in person. Eurosport will no doubt have a 24 hour programme.

Thanks guys, yes the working steering sets it off.

Yes galaxyg a very nice kit. Someone reported he had bought on with flash on it when on the sprue but I didn't have any problems at all.

Cheers chaps. Yes A nice kit and equally a great build!

Beautiful job Pat. The decaling looks like it was a challenge on this one but everything came out clean straight and symmetrical. 
Also glad you brought up Le Mans, I had no idea it had not been run in June and was rescheduled to this month. Thought I missed it this year. I always enjoy viewing the excellent coverage of it here and there over the weekend (usually when the wife is out or busy in another room 😊). 

Edited by nearsightedjohn
Word correction

Thanks nearsightedjohn. The kit is a vey good one and a pleasure to build.

England being not far from France I've been to the race just twice. The friend of mine I went with goes every year, I think this year might his 40th event. As a sighting guy for Jaguar and Johnny Herbert's Mazda in the day walking through the pits takes ages as he knows so many teams even now. 

Lovely model! It's nice to see an injection kit of these lesser known cars,I.e. it's not a Martini car! I also normally go to Le Mans every year,but have lost track of this year- the last I heard was that it supposed to be in August but a couple of weeks ago the A.C.O apparently hadn't printed any programmes,tickets etc.or booked any trades people. Chris.

Hi Chris, yes it's good to see a kit that isn't the norm as you say. I've not heard anything other than the proposed change to August but again no fixed dates. So we will have to see! Also another classic race to me anyway is the Bathurst 1000Kms normally on Eurosport in October, but again no dates, and looking at their Covid lockdowns each across different states being varied, with some states borders being closed, makes it even more difficult for both the organisers, teams and drivers.